Dentist Horizon View Johannesburg Gauteng
Some of the major benefits associated with laser dentistry:
• Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
• Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia.
• Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in the clotting (coagulation) of exposed blood vessels, thus inhibiting blood loss.
• Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
• Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
• Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
When fortune turns against you, even jelly breaks your teeth — Iranian Proverb
Doctor Smile Dental Laser – benefits of diode laser